elite essay writers

Welcome to

New Way Immigration

New Way Immigration has been actively practicing in the field of Immigration consultation. We are dedicated to provide ethical, reliable and affordable canadian visa services to our clients with an exceptional standard of work ethics.

Read More




We work as a single united team and give our clients the highest quality advice possible.

Contact for Canada Immigration Services

  • Canada Immigration Services in Edmonton


We have list some most frequently asked questions about Canada immigration services. Get answers to our FAQs below!

Only some people are allowed to legally represent you on an immigration application. They are called Authorized Representatives.
We are Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
You may choose New Heights Immigration to act on your behalf for immigration, citizenship or temporary residence applications with:

1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
2. Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, or
3. Canada Border Services Agency.

Canada has two official languages: English and French. You may need to provide proof of your language skills in either language depending on the program requirements. Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) is the nationally recognized standard for assessing the English language proficiency of adults.
Please note your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence, and you can take only one of the approved language tests:

1. CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
2. IELTS: International English Language Testing System
3. TEF: Test d’évaluation de français

The following categories of individuals can be sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident:

-> the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
-> a dependent child of the sponsor
-> the sponsor’s mother or father
-> the sponsor’s grandmother or grandfather
-> the sponsor’s brother, sister, nephew, niece, or grandchild whose parents are deceased, under 18 years of age, and not married or in a common-law relationship
If the sponsor has no above-mentioned relative eligible to be sponsored, and does not have any of the above-mentioned relatives who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, then he or she may sponsor any person related by blood or adoption.

You will need to provide your Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for each of the three taxation years immediately preceding the date of your sponsorship application.

If you have any querry for related immigration... We are available