Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship

Contact Us
Canada Sponsorship Services in Edmonton

As a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you have the right to sponsor your parents and grandparents. You must prove the relationship to your parents and grandparents to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). In terms of sponsoring your parents, you will need to provide your birth certificate, school certificates, and etc. to prove your relationship. If sponsoring your grandparents, you must show your birth certificate as well as birth certificate(s) of your parents. To be eligible to sponsor parents and grandparents, the sponsor has to meet the Federal Income Table for Sponsors of Parents and Grandparents.